Friday, June 18, 2010

BIKE BASKET FOR THE LITTLES

This is Joseph's. Matthew's has an orange top and inside.

I saw this tutorial and thought - that is so for me! Little cost. Little time. Little boys. Perfect!

I made it, and this is what I think ...

It looks great on the outside but the inside? Bleck.

The problem is in the double sided heat fusible interfacing. I just cant get the corners and bottom of the fabric hot enough from my iron barely reaching to make it fuse. So the inside is all sloppy.

That said, it went together fast. It holds a water bottle, a water gun, and light saber so my boys are hooked up. Best of all - it cost $2. For the velcro.

4 comments:

  1. It looks good and I am sure the boys really enjoy being able to have a cool bag to put on their bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea- they look great! so are your boys into skulls and cross bones and all that stuff...? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you made a Spiderman one for Ami, he'd be your best friend forever. ;-)

    ReplyDelete