Friday, April 23, 2010

APRON

I have been needing another apron like another whole in my head.

Also, I had a yard each of this fabric because I was going to make a nursing cover for my friend's daughter. (Sorry Allison and Jan) The baby is close to a year old so I decided to make an apron with it instead.
It's the Emmeline apron by Sew Liberated. And brace yourself, it is REVERSIBLE!


And this is the other side.

Yes, it's pretty much turquoise and red and pink, my three favorite colors for about 2 years now. Thank goodness the fabric is getting easier to find. (Which probably means I'll be changing my mind soon - haha!)

I just remembered that I made one for my sister from another Mister (Utah) about two years ago. You can see it here.

14 comments:

  1. Love it! Sure wish I took advantage and picked your brain for sewing stuff when you guys lived here. :) I want one of those!! LOL I did make an apron at a RS activity recently....it's cute but the tie moves freely. I think I'll sew that down...it's annoying! But yours looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pattern, beautiful fabric...it looks like it could be a summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute and so cute on Sari, man your kids are getting much older taller and more beautiful. Have a good day...Good Times...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! and such a cute an professional model!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! It looks like a dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I think the apron is nice and interesting....I think the model is the REAL cute part of the whole picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since non of us want you to have a hole in your head, I'll take the bullet. You can send me a an apron. I'm all for service. :D

    Really, though, that is adorable. And the model is even more so. Sari! Did I really babysit you once upon a day? I'm not supposed to be feeling old yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can make me an apron anytime

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your aprons are the CUTEST things ever. I still use mine and people comment on how pretty it is. Hannah is outgrowing hers and Avery has inherited it. I may need a over the phone tutorial on making Hannah one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've said it before, and I'll say it again- ETSY shop- please? I'll be your first customer:) These are SOOOOO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete